Written by Natalie Johnston
June 12, 2019
Why be what the people need, when you can also be what the people want. While these aren’t designs off the catwalks of NYC fashion week, Youinkit has a plethora of bags that you can customize with your design. Here are some trendy top picks from the Youinkit catalogue:
- The clear backpack. The NFL and other stadium sports have put a ban on purses at games. This led to the clear backpack trend, that has taken over more than just sporting events. Clear backpacks are now popular at festivals, for artsy instagram posts, or just for everyday use.
- The hip bag (aka. the fanny pack). A trend we once thought was a tribute to the 80’s is here to stay. Apparently, we forgot about how useful and cool hip bags once were. The sheer practicality of this bag has made it wildly popular for people of all ages.
- The grocery bag. Being environmentally conscious is trendy; Starbucks has sip lids, straws are banned for restaurants in California, 2019 is the year we come together to save our planet. Grocery bags are great for a gift or as merch because you know whoever buys them will be using them weekly on their grocery store runs.
Youinkit has a plethora of bags that you can customize with your design
Customized bags are also great for gifts, here are some event-appropriate ideas:
- The Briefcase. If you know recent grads, or people starting a cool new job, what could be a cooler gift than a customized briefcase. Keep those you care about feeling sharp for their first day of their grown-up life.
- The classic tote. Everyone needs a tote. This bag is perfect, because it’s bigger than a purse, but still small enough to carry around all day without feeling uncomfortable. Whether you want to take a dip in the ocean or spend the night at a friend’s house, a tote is fitting for the task.
- The lunchbox/cooler. This may not be considered a “bag” per say. But there is one outstanding reason why a customized lunch box or cooler is better than an average cooler. If you’re bringing a lunchbox or cooler somewhere, you’re doing something social and it is much easier to keep track of your belongings when they’re customized.
Whether it’s a new line of merch or a gift for people you care about, customized bags are a cool, functional option.
October is tomorrow, it’s getting colder out, and I drank my first Pumpkin Spice Latte ever today, so you know what that means! Halloween!!!!! Nothing is spookier than showing up to the Halloween party in that lame pre-packaged costume you picked up from the pop-up...
Who doesn’t want these three things to happen to themselves and ultimately their business? Seriously, nobody that I can think of. With our wide range of styles of apparel selections, knowledgeable and creative design team, and state of the art printing presses, your...
Question: Have you been desperately searching for a full-proof way to intimidate the other team and looking dope while doing it?
Answer: You Ink It Custom Apparel. Picture this: It’s the first game of the season. You’re going up against the defending champions who crushed you last season and you know they’re coming back hungry to do it again. EXCEPT this time you and your teammates have the...